SCHOOL DAYS

11:59 PM


YAY!!! It's Back to School at the Dasher house.  I can say with a 100% certainty that I never thought I would say the previous sentence prefaced by the word "YAY."  Be as it may I cannot wait to hit the floor running.
Schedule...routine...peace...music to my ears!  Plus I am super excited about my Memoria Press Curriculum that I ordered this year.

I was in desperate need for more chalk board room this year so I took this old solid wood door from Zach's Grandmother's house and turned it into a piece of charm + necessity and I love it!! There are even initials and names carved into the wood, although I didn't recognize any of the names, but I'm sure Granny had all sorts of people walking the floors of their home since she did have 7 kids. I like that number:-) 

 Laela  and Max were having their very first Latin lesson, although you cannot see Max.  It cracked me up that Bear was so intrigued, he sat right there for the majority of the lesson.  I was so relieved when I found out that the Latin portion had a DVD included that would cover most of the teaching.  One way to lesson the load and free up a little time, so I thought.  I found myself right there with them, repeating all the words and definitions.  Ha, I just might learn Latin myself.  "Luna" is the latin word for moon and "Deus" is the latin word for God. Just in case you were wondering.  My goal for this new school year is as it is everyday of my life, to bring glory and honor to God Almighty in everything I do and to be ever so grateful for his grace on those days that I do not.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." 1 Cor 10:31



Rock the Minivan!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.