Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Freedom's Not Free


I have no words on this special day to addequately describe the level of thanks and appreciation I hold to all of those who have fought unyielding for the freedom my children and I are so very privileged to enjoy everyday of our life.  Let us not forget that freedom has never nor will ever come free!





     I was blown away by the words spoken by a man who I would have loved to have known.  Today, tomorrow, and everyday I say THANK YOU to all who have fought for this great nation.  If you know a man or woman who has fought for our country please post their name and a note of thanks under the  comments section.


HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!

4 comments:

  1. To Fred Duke, I love you and am so thankful for your sacrifice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mason Idom, you are greatly appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Calhoun Williams!

    ReplyDelete
  4. John D. Johnson - Pearl Harbor Survivor and WWII Veteran!

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us @jilldasher